My introduction of my travelling 'agency'

I started traveling out of my country in year 2007 with destination to Hong Kong. Thanks for my former employer which recognize my effort and rewarded me.

Over after 9 years, I’ve been to a few countries (by self sponsored) for leisure visit as complimentary rewards to myself. Not because I am rich, but my willingness to spend. I was and am still doing travelling with a few friends as we shared the same philosophy and interest. I’ve been connected to travel all my life through sports (football especially), traveling and working. Professionally, my background is I am full time normal employee, working boringly 9-5 daily. I’ve always believed that travel is something that makes people richer, adds to the whole meaning of life.

On top of that, I like to hear what tourist guide proudly to tell about their country to tourist (like me and friends). I think that, I love to tell people about my country as well. I want people to know what are best in Malaysia as well. I want to bring people to the place which I believe people want to visit in my country.

Dataran Merdeka is normal to Malaysian but to tourist it is special place to visit. KLCC, I’ve not been there for such a long time. But, tourist come out from bus (under hot sun) to take picture in front of that tallest twin tower building. As Malaysian, I am proud of that.

So tourist, if you want to come to Malaysia, you can use me as your guide. I am doing it not for free (of course). But don’t worry, I am not charging more that what it suppose. Beside, the service is professionally provided by me (and friends) and individually (no others group except your group). I will tell you further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment